phil neville

Irlamblue

Team supported
Benidorm North End
Herman has just had a go at mark hughes and us for our persistance in trying to sign lescott.

Double standards again.

I love how easily we are annoying rags and ex-rags. Taggart, Neville, Parker, Thomas etc. Do they not realise that in some way or another they are all contradicting themselves? Fools.

I think we should make a 5 million bid for him, we can afford it, purely so he can star in the Xmas panto and scare the kids!

Sorry but Neville is right.

We have had two offers for Lescott rejected and been told very clearly that he is not for sale. The honourable thing to do would be to accept that. Chucking ridiculous money at them just because we can is wrong.

If another club was doing that to us, you'd all be up in arms, and rightly so.

mammutly said:
Sorry but Neville is right.

We have had two offers for Lescott rejected and been told very clearly that he is not for sale. The honourable thing to do would be to accept that. Chucking ridiculous money at them just because we can is wrong.

If another club was doing that to us, you'd all be up in arms, and rightly so.

But we can do it. We have the money to do it so.. so what?

Sign him up Hughes.

Have to agree with Mammutly.

City can be discrete in the transfer market if they want.
However, with Terry and Lescott, sky and the rest of the press seem to know what we are doing in advance.
This means that the club are leaking information deliberately and i assume that it is being done to unsettle the player or let him know we are keen on a move.

Neville is a w****r but City are being very overt in these two approaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.