Phil Thompson....

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

What a fuckin wanker saying that our fans were booing City because we were 1-0 down then saying we started singing and cheering at 4-1 up fuckin spiteful big nosed scouse tosser, does he not realise we were booing Lee Mason because he's a fat shite referee, you know when you have a shite ref when ya thinking to yourself I'd rather have Mark Twattenburg.

I was watching the game today, and I hate to say it but there was a palpable level of ''unease'' going around the ground midway through the first half. You could clearly hear it. And this was before Mason had gotten into his stride.

C1TY4LIFE said:
What a fuckin wanker saying that our fans were booing City because we were 1-0 down then saying we started singing and cheering at 4-1 up fuckin spiteful big nosed scouse tosser, does he not realise we were booing Lee Mason because he's a fat shite referee, you know when you have a shite ref when ya thinking to yourself I'd rather have Mark Twattenburg.

Takes his mind his joke of a club tbh...maybe he thinks no one will notice.??

well we do.. (song )

my song for Thompson..

Dipper dee doo da,dipper de ay
my oh my beat by Blackpool away,
Plenty of shite times comin' your way,
dipper dee doo dah ,dipper dee ay. :)

Taxi ??

jimharri said:
I was watching the game today, and I hate to say it but there was a palpable level of ''unease'' going around the ground midway through the first half. You could clearly hear it. And this was before Mason had gotten into his stride.

I think it was just total frustration at the way we were playing. We didnt have a shot until after the 25th minute and to be fair to Wolves we could not have complained had we gone in at half time 2 down.

We go from gash to brilliant then to gash again in the space of 90 minutes. Very unusual performance and dont want to sit through any more last ten minutes like that.

samharris said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

Takes his mind his joke of a club tbh...maybe he thinks no one will notice.??

well we do.. (song )

my song for Thompson..

Dipper dee doo da,dipper de ay
my oh my beat by Blackpool away,
Plenty of shite times comin' your way,
dipper dee doo dah ,dipper dee ay. :)

Taxi ??

PMSL I just spat my JD all over my floor.

jimharri said:

i agree totally!

people dont half start flapping!

i know its difficult to stay calm coz we all want us to well but with the team we have now were alway gunna create chances and now with dzeko and obviously with carlitos we can get em tucked away!

Would have loved to seen his face when we went 4 - 1 up bet he had a look like he was gagging on cock.

Seriously though that first 50 minutes was the worst I have seen city play all season. We just blew them away in a 20 minute spell.

No one was booing our team at half time but the ref. No one in the ground was happy aside for the wolves fans. I walked out on 83 minutes I honestly thought they were going to score again certainly looked that way. We have to get the full back situation sorted out we wont win anything until we get that resolved. Zabs back in Left back and either boatang or (Gulp_ Richards at right back. Really with we could recall Nedum. Really do. We definately cant sell him in the summer.

Did any one else think there wasn't some thing right in the first 30-45 minutes? just the lack of urgency to get the ball from one end to the other normally hart is spot on but he seemed to just hold the ball for to long.

alera said:
Would have loved to seen his face when we went 4 - 1 up bet he had a look like he was gagging on cock.

Seriously though that first 50 minutes was the worst I have seen city play all season. We just blew them away in a 20 minute spell.

No one was booing our team at half time but the ref. No one in the ground was happy aside for the wolves fans. I walked out on 83 minutes I honestly thought they were going to score again certainly looked that way. We have to get the full back situation sorted out we wont win anything until we get that resolved. Zabs back in Left back and either boatang or (Gulp_ Richards at right back. Really with we could recall Nedum. Really do. We definately cant sell him in the summer.

call yourself a fan you missed the last 12 mins of the game try supporting to the end of the game if you can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.