Philippe Sandler

The forgotten man......

He impressed me towards the end of last season in the u23's and he impressed again last night.He is calm,authorative and has excellent ball control,he's also not too shabby when it comes to defending......Now the injuries have hopefully cleared up and stopped plaguing him,and with 12 months left on his contract,where does that leave him this season and his future?

I have no doubt he could be a very capable Prem centre back.

One of Sandler’s greatest strengths is that he’s extremely good at passing the ball forward. That doesn’t necessarily mean threading it through the eye of a needle, but he does like to move the game up the park rather than endlessly across the field, which is likely a legacy of him having played in midfield.

The forgotten man......

He impressed me towards the end of last season in the u23's and he impressed again last night.He is calm,authorative and has excellent ball control,he's also not too shabby when it comes to defending......Now the injuries have hopefully cleared up and stopped plaguing him,and with 12 months left on his contract,where does that leave him this season and his future?

I have no doubt he could be a very capable Prem centre back.
Probably Anderlecht on a free transfer at the end of his contract, Vinny will know how well the lad can play and he will be looking for a bargain or two.

He may get picked up by Ajax/PSV or another top Dutch team looking to get a potential quality player for free.

Injuries have unfortunately scuppered his chance here and he will know he won't get past Stones or Dias and Laporte if he chooses to stay and fight as well.

He isn't going to sign a new 2-3 year deal just so we can flog him on.

Probably Anderlecht on a free transfer at the end of his contract, Vinny will know how well the lad can play and he will be looking for a bargain or two.

He may get picked up by Ajax/PSV or another top Dutch team looking to get a potential quality player for free.

Injuries have unfortunately scuppered his chance here and he will know he won't get past Stones or Dias and Laporte if he chooses to stay and fight as well.

He isn't going to sign a new 2-3 year deal just so we can flog him on.
Probably the reality,a shame as he is just as talented as Ake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.