Philippe Sandler

For starters you sound like you have no idea who Philippe Sandler is.

"being a young lad on loan isn't a barrel of fun", is that from personal experience or did you read it somewhere?

Kane went on multiple loans from Spurs, doesn't seem to have messed him up.
Why are you using an example of a Spurs player, when it's City's buy and loan policy we're discussing?

Stones, Dias, Laporte and Ake
When is he going to get his chance?
Same question for Harwood Bellis who's on loan
At least we let Adarabyoyo go before we fucked him up

Its just been unfortunate and been bad timing for the lad.In hindsight,we would not have bought Ake,but cover was needed and now we see ourselves with an over load.Personally id have Ake on the sale list now.
Tosin looked good.but probably not quite good enough.

Unless something unforseen happens.....The best the kids can now hope for,IMO,is a sale with buy back.

Here's Roberts story

And here's Denayer
Four clubs in five years with City having no interest in playing him but making things so difficult for the lad

I know their 'stories' and have no intention of reading those links. Why don't you try replying to a question such as what's 'immoral' about City in particular?

Are you pretending to have not mentioned Sandler now?

I know their 'stories' and have no intention of reading those links. Why don't you try replying to a question such as what's 'immoral' about City in particular?

Are you pretending to have not mentioned Sandler now?
I said Sandler is going the same way as Roberts and Denayer
We buy young players, and then farm them out on loan with no intention of them ever playing for us (show me an example to the contrary)
City has even received an offer where it can recover its money (Roberts and Celtic) but City refuses and the lad's career is spiralling downwards
As I said, I think it's immoral what City does with young players
They're treated as commodities, not as people

We buy young players, and then farm them out on loan with no intention of them ever playing for us (show me an example to the contrary)
City has even received an offer where it can recover its money (Roberts and Celtic) but City refuses and the lad's career is spiralling downwards
You mean amoral.

And you are wrong. Why the fuck would City just want to (just) recoup our money on Roberts when he'd just shown the potential of a £30M+ player. I agree Denayer was managed poorly butttt... has his career been shit? No. Did City give him a decent platform to springboard his career? Yes.

Sandler has only been here 2 years. He was never a teenager at the club. He may well have been sold by now had he not had so many injuries.

You mean amoral.

And you are wrong. Why the fuck would City just want to (just) recoup our money on Roberts when he'd just shown the potential of a £30M+ player. I agree Denayer was managed poorly butttt... has his career been shit? No. Did City give him a decent platform to springboard his career? Yes.

Sandler has only been here 2 years. He was never a teenager at the club. He may well have been sold by now had he not had so many injuries.
Denayer was also sold 3 whole years ago. I've given up myself.

Zinchenko was bought cheaply, loaned out and won a place in our First XI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.