Phone Ugrade

Pigeonho said:
quiet_riot said:
Pigeonho said:
My principles won't allow me to get an iPhone, i'm leaving the missus to get that,

Seems a tad over the top? Have you not been getting on?
She refused to swallow two loads on the run so when she's allowed out back from under the stairs i'm punishing her with an iPhone.

Sounds SIRIous

TrueBlue76 said:
Ericsson T20e. Heard its the shit, hands down best phone on the market!

Heard the same! - Does everything a phone should do! CALL PEOPLE!

Fucking cutting edge i know but you can call your mate when you'r both out and about and speak with each other and arrange meeting up before the game for a pint, without having to send some twat out on a horse with a bit of paper which may or may not get to your mate before kick off and so miss the memo about pre match drinks.

However if you are still sending telegrams to your mates to arrange a pint down the pub, chances are you don't have any mates

Pigeonho said:
You got your HD around the same time as me if I remember right. I'm up in November and have been offered the iPhone, S3 or One X, (HTC). My principles won't allow me to get an iPhone, i'm leaving the missus to get that, so I am going to go for the One X. As a fellow HTC'n, I suggest you do the same ;-)
Yeah i think so, mine is up November aswell. I do like the HTC i've got, but when i get a new phone i want a new phone if you get me, everything to be different. If i get a one X then it will basically be the same as my old phone just a bit better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.