Photo sharing...

Patientman63

Team supported
Who do you think....?
One for the tech heads out there.... :-)

After nearly 19 years, I'm finally making an honest woman out of the missus in three weeks time (i know, i know....) and am looking for the best way for all the guests to be able to upload their photos to one central website. I was going to use Dropbox, but from what gather it's not the best, i don't want to have to issue an invite each individual person, i want everyone to be able to either upload either thru their phones, or a website directly into the account?

I have found a couple of Apps i can use, but they usually come with a fee, and being part yorkshire, I like to keep me brass in my pocket where i can...

Anybody done this? Any ideas or advice would be welcome.

Cheers

Why would you want a load of pissed peoples photos? Stick to the official ones, they usually are the best and don't catch people in uncompromising positions. Unless the bridesmaids are fit as fuck then can I have the password as well please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.