Photos of Carrington training session, 02/03 season

Miss those days,working out on road.......well meant to,used to rock up behind the fences which are now Sale Sharks training facilities and watch all sessions when Keegan was manager,was good to be so close.

Always remember Anelka used to stay back for shooting practice

I don’t mean to sound rude, what’s the point in posting these?
This is a City forum. He’s posting City photos from an era we all loved, albeit completely unrecognisable to the present.

Good photos, Bob. They were fun times but my god, look at that they’re compared to now. Quite unbelievable.

Miss those days,working out on road.......well meant to,used to rock up behind the fences which are now Sale Sharks training facilities and watch all sessions when Keegan was manager,was good to be so close.

Always remember Anelka used to stay back for shooting practice
Those were good times. I remember going to watch them train behind the fences and Keegan clocked us and invited us in to watch the session from the touchline. Keegan spent most of the morning just taking shots at Peter Bonetti instead of coaching the team!

Those were good times. I remember going to watch them train behind the fences and Keegan clocked us and invited us in to watch the session from the touchline. Keegan spent most of the morning just taking shots at Peter Bonetti instead of coaching the team!

He did yea,it was Arthur Cox who trained the lads !

Thanks for sharing. The city forum world was a much simpler affair back then when the main excitement each day was reading the training report from blues behind the fence.

Is that guy still around who used to rock up with a ladder and peer over the fence giving updates on various websites?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.