Photoshop Attempt.

Lordeffingham

Not sure about sizes or how to upload an image, but saw the pharoh image earlier and thought I'd at least give it a go, if it isn't submitted properly would appreciate any help, but here goes anyway.

City-the-three-musketeersfinal.jpg

Great job, just little suggestion, face of Dzeko, Silva and Nasri should be little darker, something like aggueros, but great job anyway.

FFS you spend several hours trying to produce something which might get at least an ounce of appreciation on here and it just becomes a piss take, knew I should have posted it after bedtime, or maybe when the school holidays were over, lol!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm --<br /><br />
trevorcitytilidie said:
That is awesome, hope u don't mind me posting it on my FB page

Thanks Trevor, don't mind at all, glad you like it.

Lordeffingham said:
FFS you spend several hours trying to produce something which might get at least an ounce of appreciation on here and it just becomes a piss take, knew I should have posted it after bedtime, or maybe when the school holidays were over, lol!

-- Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm --

trevorcitytilidie said:
That is awesome, hope u don't mind me posting it on my FB page

Thanks Trevor, don't mind at all, glad you like it.

Slow down fella, no one is criticising your work, the haircuts make the players resemble other people.

If it makes you feel any better its a lot better than i could do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.