Photoshop Fergie

Another hilarious one, and you'll actually be glad to know that I don't have a picture of it was the other night when United arrived in Rome. Giggs was doing an interview on SSN and my dad casually walked in, went up to the tv screen and flopped it out, he pretended to wipe his nob on Giggs' face. Was PMSL.

BlueMoon93 said:
Another hilarious one, and you'll actually be glad to know that I don't have a picture of it was the other night when United arrived in Rome. Giggs was doing an interview on SSN and my dad casually walked in, went up to the tv screen and flopped it out, he pretended to wipe his nob on Giggs' face. Was PMSL.

Is he Nigel Havers?

GaudinoMotors said:
BlueMoon93 said:

Is he Nigel Havers?

What do you mean by that lol? I'm too young to know what you mean I think.

Not quite Fergie...
we75f1qn9__45833354_evds_afp766.png

BlueMoon93 said:

Riiiiiiiight.

BlueMoon93 said:
Eww...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.