Photoshop Hughesy!

Darker shade of Blue said:
1894 said:
3686462923_2466a5317e_o.jpg

Great pic m8 .

post1.jpg

Haha.

Don't know why pigeon wouldn't like my post ;-)

GStar said:
You've been here a month, how about crusading against any number of the following shite "board jokes/habits":

Newcomer = RAG
Is Jo cup tied
New shirts are made by Puma
Is Jo cup tied?
Sorry if this has already been posted but...
So, Is Jo cup tied??
Whats a WUM?
C'mon, someone... Is Jo cup tied???
Oh, here comes the Titantic
Jo; is he cup tied????
Your Mum!
Yea, Jo is cup tied!!!!!

Just because I'm new on this forum, doesn't mean your opinion is worth more than mine. I've been using a different City forum for years and I thought I would give this one a try.

The pigeon joke is used too much IMO. I'm not the only one who thinks that either.

pigeon_24152c.jpg

Robinho's_thumb said:
The pigeon joke is used too much IMO. I'm not the only one who thinks that either.

insecure little rags make pidginho angry. sniffling little twerp, not good enough to speak for yourself is it, you have to 'back it up' with 'I'm not the only one who thinks that either', well good for you, and good for your rag mates, but i've hardly seen a reference to it in weeks, so I can only assume that you have ulterior motives in your quest to crush the pidgin-fancier's fun.... ulterior motives... SUCH AS BEING A RAG!!!11

hi and welcome to the board :)

bizzbo said:
Robinho's_thumb said:

insecure little rags make pidginho angry. sniffling little twerp, not good enough to speak for yourself is it, you have to 'back it up' with 'I'm not the only one who thinks that either', well good for you, and good for your rag mates, but i've hardly seen a reference to it in weeks, so I can only assume that you have ulterior motives in your quest to crush the pidgin-fancier's fun.... ulterior motives... SUCH AS BEING A RAG!!!11

hi and welcome to the board :)

Cheers, I might stick around. This is the place to be if you want to get the inside info on all things blue.

I'm all for having a bit of fun, but I've been hearing bloody pigeon jokes at coms and at work for far too long now.

Is it customary for every new member to be called a rag ? I think it's been done to death. ;) and I'm not the only one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.