Photoshop Hughesy!

ladyoftheblues said:
fatherjackto7copy.jpg

Haha, excellent.

I know it's crap but I'm no good at this and it's only in paint, I don't have these fancy tools so please forgive me. But you get the idea anyway. It's from "The Creation of Adam" by Michaelangelo. I'm sure 1894 or Monkey can make it far far better. Hopefully the idea gives some inspiration boys...

I did try at least.

10fdvt3.jpg

Lancashire Blue said:
I know it's crap but I'm no good at this and it's only in paint, I don't have these fancy tools so please forgive me. But you get the idea anyway. It's from "The Creation of Adam" by Michaelangelo. I'm sure 1894 or Monkey can make it far far better. Hopefully the idea gives some inspiration boys...

I did try at least.

Why not try Play With Pictures ? It's far easier than PS, Gimp, Paint.net It gives a 14 day free trial to play around with. I have a full version and wouldn't be without it.
You'll be able to do your image again with it.

Lancashire Blue said:

I did try at least.

10fdvt3.jpg

See if you can photoshop John Holmes' todger on to it as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.