Photoshop Hughesy!

I know it's a long shot but could you boys who are good as this type of thing help out a fellow blue.

I am best man at a wedding on Friday and am putting this powerpoin together. The groom is a huge AC/DC fan and I wanted to morph his head on the Highway to hell fron cover. I have a photo of him and a picture of the album cover, but don't possess the skills shown on here, will anybody with said skills help me out. Please.......

PM me you email and I'll fire across both pictures would appreciate this BIG Time

de niro said:
stony said:
Best one yet, fucking brilliant!!!!

would'nt say the best but certainly up there.

birdcage.jpg

Citysmith said:
I know it's a long shot but could you boys who are good as this type of thing help out a fellow blue.

I am best man at a wedding on Friday and am putting this powerpoin together. The groom is a huge AC/DC fan and I wanted to morph his head on the Highway to hell fron cover. I have a photo of him and a picture of the album cover, but don't possess the skills shown on here, will anybody with said skills help me out. Please.......

PM me you email and I'll fire across both pictures would appreciate this BIG Time

If your lads don't sort you out , let me know and I'll help .

Zubrman said:
SkyBlueSky said:
Please excuse my cutting skills, awful at it.

i1a59y.png

Well it made me laugh!

Glad to hear, Photoshop is very hard, I wish we were taught this in school, computers even!
We only do computers in 4th year.

They really are the way forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.