Photoshop of yesterday's game

You would have thought they'd have picked a picture of Nolan where he isn't doing the chicken dance and looking the wrong way haha.

What gets me is why do they even care?
It wouldn't bother me if I was the only fan in the ground, just so long as we won the game.
(okay it might bother me if I was all alone and a fifty Milwall fans charged me but you know what I mean).

the sheikh's advisor said:
Does anyone know for sure wat game the real picture was from?
Reading in the FA Cup from March 2011.

Just wait intill the die hard fans find out they have won the league! I know so many so call scum fans that didn't even know they were top of the league!

It was pretty sad that the third tiers were empty for an FA cup quarter final. The reason the cup scheme was introduced to get everyone going to the cup games to ensure they get cup final tickets. This years FA cup has seen the Etihad sold out for every home FA cup game so well done MCFC !!

guvnors son mcfc said:
It was pretty sad that the third tiers were empty for an FA cup quarter final. The reason the cup scheme was introduced to get everyone going to the cup games to ensure they get cup final tickets. This years FA cup has seen the Etihad sold out for every home FA cup game so well done MCFC !!
The issue that year was they decided not to open that tier. They didn't expect it to be a popular game but the rest of the stadium sold out and they had already taken a decision to keep the upper tier of the Colin bell stand closed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.