Physical 21/22 Seasoncards

Must admit I'm more than happy with my mobile ticketing.
Hopefully you get a choice next season of a card or mobile.
Would prefer mobile for away games as well.

I have this morning(by tracked mail) received an actual physical season ticket, together with a car Park Pass as in previous years.

I must though point out I am Joes Bar Hospitality, now been returned to the status quo I enjoyed from first getting a season ticket in 2011. At that time where I sit was Executive slightly padded seats which then became Joes Bar.

yeah i see a lady mention it on one of the facebook buy and sell pages she received a card today.

I have this morning(by tracked mail) received an actual physical season ticket, together with a car Park Pass as in previous years.

I must though point out I am Joes Bar Hospitality, now been returned to the status quo I enjoyed from first getting a season ticket in 2011. At that time where I sit was Executive slightly padded seats which then became Joes Bar.

Hmm, I got an email the other day about parking passes being sent out after consultation with Hospitality members (never asked me though) but it doesn't mention anything about a season card.

Edit - I have just noticed my mobile wallet has updated to say my Seasoncards have expired!! WTF City it was all going so well

I still end up being let in by stewards as gates won’t open for me! Lol not the best security system really

i collect from stadium and collected my Burnley this morning, i haven't heard of physical seasoncards being offered
Like you I collected my Burnley tickets on Monday, my physical season card came by post this morning
Post hasn't come yet - but maybe I'm not on the stressed list but on the vexed list?
I collected my Burnley tickets, on Monday and received my physical season card this morning by post.

Just received this response when asking as my digital tickets are now showing as expired

“There are no physical season cards being distributed. There are the odd few in exceptional circumstances but the majority of people would be moving forward with virtual cards. I will ask out IT team what has happens to your tickets showing as expired”

Just received this response when asking as my digital tickets are now showing as expired

“There are no physical season cards being distributed. There are the odd few in exceptional circumstances but the majority of people would be moving forward with virtual cards. I will ask out IT team what has happens to your tickets showing as expired”
Sounds like a load of bollocks.

No physical cards
Exceptional circumstances odd few
Then just a majority of people on virtual

After a few more sentences everyone would get a plastic card they way they contradicted themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.