Physical season card - requested accepted!

Just wait till they bring in facial recognition - which isn't fantasy and something they mooted trying out before covid - it'll be a barrel of laughs trying to even get near the stadium.

It was an advisory measure and mainly due to COVID, there was nothing to suggest it would be made mandatory or form part of the handbook.

City Matters have not published minutes for a year or two have they, someone saying what someone else said is hearsay, and that is all we have. City Matters are told a lot of things that the clubs contradicts, like the information about deferrals, and were not even consulted on the digital tickets change.
Without minutes (or at least detailed updates) of meetings, City Matters is about as much use as a (digital) chocolate fireguard.

Someone at the club clearly wants City to be seen as technological 'leaders' in ticketing etc but most of the polish seems to have come off that particular turd!

Without minutes (or at least detailed updates) of meetings, City Matters is about as much use as a (digital) chocolate fireguard.

Someone at the club clearly wants City to be seen as technological 'leaders' in ticketing etc but most of the polish seems to have come off that particular turd!
Google Pay works but maybe not with a consumer base that is 50 plus.

Google Pay works but maybe not with a consumer base that is 50 plus.
If the club had been more upfront about it all instead of suddenly foisting it upon us people might have been more receptive.
Plus I’ve found it’s not just the over 50s who ‘struggled’. The last two matches it has been the people in front of me, lads in their teens, early 20s, who held up the queues whilst I sailed through (I’m 80!) :-)

Do City Matters still exist? How many times have we asked about minutes and still no response.

There were few articles from both the PL and media at the beginning of the season. City Matter have also confirmed it is the case and had been in the works for some years. Danny Wilson also admitted he wanted to go with the “bing bang” approach rather than phasing it in.
It's absolutely the case that it's been mandated by the PL and the clubs that had the technology were expected to introduce it immediately. Clubs that didn't have the technology have till next season, is my understanding.

It's absolutely the case that it's been mandated by the PL and the clubs that had the technology were expected to introduce it immediately. Clubs that didn't have the technology have till next season, is my understanding.
What the fuck is it to do with the PL how supporters enter stadiums. Have they signed a deal with Fortress GB?

I've also arranged the same for an elderly family member but it's in exceptional circumstances only and absolutely at the club's discretion - no point everyone piling in thinking this will be rolled out far and wide.
Totally concur with @UsFansKnowNowt
must add it still took them 7 games in to sort out as i did inform them 2 weeks before the season started i was having none of it !!

digital ticketing has been mooted for a while but Covid is the perfect cover story, citing less paper to be touched and infection passed on. Of course the print at home option blows that theory but hey ho.

Everything to do with reducing touting and having data on people attending. Your data is more valuable to clubs than the price you pay for the ticket.

Clubs still have discretion to issue paper or cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.