Pic: Bellamy with Aldridge

Cheltblue said:
stratopedia said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1121364/Bellamy-brink-West-Ham-striker-having-medical-Manchester-ahead-12m-switch-City.html?ITO=1490

article-1121364-031B0739000005DC-372_306x443.jpg

'and twat anyone here and you'll be out on yer arse, and take that miserable fuckin look of yer face'

PMSL NICE ONE

svennis pennis said:
In a previously unpublished interview conducted before Milan accepted City’s world-record offer, Kaka said: ‘City can be a big team in the future. And Robinho can help them, no doubt.

'I want to play at the highest level, in the biggest competitions and to win them. There is always talk about other clubs but I am happy with Milan.

‘Robinho could have played for another team, a big team like he did at Real Madrid, or Milan, but he trusts in the project of City.

‘Of course, I speak with Robinho. At the moment they are not going well but City have got a big project for the future.

'So that could be a good thing.’

Get the fuck in!

Did you make that up? Where is that from?

Brucie Bonus said:
svennis pennis said:
In a previously unpublished interview conducted before Milan accepted City’s world-record offer, Kaka said: ‘City can be a big team in the future. And Robinho can help them, no doubt.

'I want to play at the highest level, in the biggest competitions and to win them. There is always talk about other clubs but I am happy with Milan.

‘Robinho could have played for another team, a big team like he did at Real Madrid, or Milan, but he trusts in the project of City.

‘Of course, I speak with Robinho. At the moment they are not going well but City have got a big project for the future.

'So that could be a good thing.’

Get the fuck in!

Did you make that up? Where is that from?

SSN in November I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.