Pic showing just how many seats & what blocks we've got

Re: Block 521

blueste41 said:
Does this really warrant a new thread?

No but at least it doesn't mention a drunken scots tw*t or his f*ck ugly replacement so I say let it run.

Stirling1978 said:
daveyboybluemoon said:
Colin Murray posted a picture of Wembley on his Twitter account (@ColinMurray) before showing them doing some rehearsals at the ground, but on it shows the black segregation cover on both upper & lower tiers. Picture is taken from the tunnel side

Sorry I am at work so can not post it, basically Upper tier is to roughly half way along whereas the Lower tier is near the corner flag at there end behind the goal line.

If anyone has access can they post it for me?

Cheers
BJz9punCIAEY5K2.jpg

The segregation netting shows it exactly how it will be, plus 90% Club Wembley ( middle tier ) will be Blue plus a couple of thousand Blues in Wigan end. Bring it on!

City have sold nearly 32,000 tickets. A few thousand more have bought Wigan end tickets or seats in the neutral sections.

I suspect we will see a packed blue half and second/3rd tier neutral/blue in the middle.

The Wigan end will have spaces. How many City fans are in there is anybodys guess, but I would not be surprised if there were a few problems before it settles down

01MANC said:
MATCITY said:
01MANC said:
Image doesn't appear on my bb

Can one of you helpful souls tell me whether 502 is City, Wigan or Neutral.
Wigan according to the picture

-- Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm --

tiptopcheshireblue said:
Do we know whether we are playing in our home kit? It only makes a difference as to which kit to wear on Saturday?
Home kit

Thanks Mat

In which case there are wnother 2 blues in the Wigan section
From some of the other threads, that's at least ten of us in that block alone and according to the Wigan fan it was sold to the Wigan Season Ticket Holders!

csit17 said:
Sam. said:
appyblue said:
im in 116 city part but right next to wigan fans at the corner flag
any one else here. hope plenty of singers

We're in 116, row 42 and we'll be chanting like fuck. That's if I actually make it from the Green Man this time.

in 117 row 5 with a few mates and we'll be making as much noise as possible
Mr ladyblue here. 117 for me .will be chanting my head off while ladyblue is in a corporate box. Blimey been shopping tonight for her outfit as no colours allowed. Glad I am in 117 for sure.

Notinmylifetime said:
Stirling1978 said:
daveyboybluemoon said:
Colin Murray posted a picture of Wembley on his Twitter account (@ColinMurray) before showing them doing some rehearsals at the ground, but on it shows the black segregation cover on both upper & lower tiers. Picture is taken from the tunnel side

Sorry I am at work so can not post it, basically Upper tier is to roughly half way along whereas the Lower tier is near the corner flag at there end behind the goal line.

If anyone has access can they post it for me?

Cheers
BJz9punCIAEY5K2.jpg

The segregation netting shows it exactly how it will be, plus 90% Club Wembley ( middle tier ) will be Blue plus a couple of thousand Blues in Wigan end. Bring it on!
This^^^^^^^^^

Re: block 102/103 wembley

fathellensbellend said:
any blues in these sections, from local fa but wigans side.

Yes, just got two from local FA in 525 with Wigan marked on ticket. Have been advised not to wear a City shirt but with it being so close to half-way, surely there will be more Blues in there than Wign fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.