pick one

The warm glow that I felt following the QPR game is a feeling that I'd never felt ( naturally, not drug induced ) before - bar the birth of my son.
For those reasons it would be that game, followed by hours of YouTube videos of those sick fucks at The Stadium of Light who thought that they'd snatched it.. Now that I will never tire of watching !

QPR easily.
We can only win the premier league first time once, where as we can beat the rags anytime.

blue guitar said:
QPR easily.
We can only win the premier league first time once, where as we can beat the rags anytime.
ha ha well said sir.............

QPR all day long, never will I go through the same emotions I went through that day in my life, from the lowest of lows to the highest of highs in such a short space of time. One of the best days of my life along with the birth of my son !!

Citizen52 said:
I'll split them and watch both second halves if that's okay.

no deal<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:05 pm --<br /><br />12 to 3 for QPR then at the mo

Palerider said:
QPR by a long, long way. Only a United obsessed individual with a small team mentality could say anything else. Winning the title or beating United, h'mm how small minded can you get.

so if we drew 0-0 and so did united we match there result and win title, you still choose that over 6-1 cos its the game we won title ?

bluemc1 said:
Palerider said:
QPR by a long, long way. Only a United obsessed individual with a small team mentality could say anything else. Winning the title or beating United, h'mm how small minded can you get.

so if we drew 0-0 and so did united we match there result and win title, you still choose that over 6-1 cos its the game we won title ?
But we didn't. The OP offered a choice of one of two games with known outcomes. The hypothetical situation you outline doesn't come into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.