Pick your game when you expect us to clinch the title

Much as I don't think I could take the tension wrapping it up against the scum.

It would represent the absolute soul cleansing of this club and everything it has gone through for last 40 years.

The ghosts of yesteryear would be banished, it would also be a like a spiritual rebirth, an exorcism all at once.

I remember them celebrating on our pitch, having all but won the title, after Pearce decided to park the bus and Vassell choked a penalty.

To do it on this day, would be the ultimate payback for both City fans and on United.

I said it at the start of the season I'd love us to be four points clear or three and twenty goals in front when we play the rags and hammer them at the Etihad in front of as many Blues as we can - an away game would limit it to just a couple of thousand.

If not then the last game of the season.

I assume the ones who want it at Newcastle have enough points to be guaranteed a ticket for the game ;-)

brian the blue said:
I'm the most negative of negative City fans. So therefore I can't name the game where we'll win it. But the game I think we'll lose it will be United at home. I think they'll be 3 - 5 points ahead of us before the game kicks off and they'll beat us.

How dare you say you are the most negative of City fans! There are plenty on here who could challenge you for that title

I fully expect us to be leading the Rags 3 nil in injury time which will put us out of their reach and make us champions when news comes through that the Mayans got their dates wrong by about 8 months

We'll be 7 points clear at the end of February, 5 points clear by the end of March and we'll win the title by beating Utd in the penultimate home game...

I wish I can say vs. Rags - but titles are won and lost on games like Everton and Sunderland....

So - Fulham tomorrow is a must win :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Much as I don't think I could take the tension wrapping it up against the scum.

It would represent the absolute soul cleansing of this club and everything it has gone through for last 40 years.

The ghosts of yesteryear would be banished, it would also be a like a spiritual rebirth, an exorcism all at once.

I remember them celebrating on our pitch, having all but won the title, after Pearce decided to park the bus and Vassell choked a penalty.

To do it on this day, would be the ultimate payback for both City fans and on United.

Very profound Tolmie..... :-)

But if this was a distinct possibility, how many of the rags would actually attend the game knowing that this could happen....

(My 2,000 post btw and Ive been saving it just for you pal - LOL!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.