Picked up sunglasses and jumper at FA cup final at Wembley

decmancity

Afternoon,

I completely forgot about these till I just had a tidy up, after the FA Cup final the other week I noticed someone had left a jumper and some sunglasses behind me at Wembley. I picked them up because I presumed they would just be binned otherwise.

If you can tell me what brand and color the jumper is and the brand and style of the sunglasses as well as what section/row they were in then I will post them to you!

Fully expect a lot of jokes etc here so feel free to PM if you have seriously lost them hah.

Cheers

I also understand a significant number of "lost" or "forgotten" red and white bucket hats were recovered from the other end of the ground. Fortunately Wembley officials recovered them and they are now in a repository close to Euston station awaiting local collection.

I was on row 352, 416, 873, delete as appropriate but I am really pissed if you have been wearing my stuff for 2 weeks before deciding its shit. Lacoste is still 'appendin'.....innit

Last edited:
Afternoon,

I completely forgot about these till I just had a tidy up, after the FA Cup final the other week I noticed someone had left a jumper and some sunglasses behind me at Wembley. I picked them up because I presumed they would just be binned otherwise.

If you can tell me what brand and color the jumper is and the brand and style of the sunglasses as well as what section/row they were in then I will post them to you!

Fully expect a lot of jokes etc here so feel free to PM if you have seriously lost them hah.

Cheers
Very expensive looking and has my gorgeous scent on them. I hope you haven’t been wearing them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.