Pics from the Demolition Derby 23/10/11

k520hx.jpg

My first post to a great forum that i've enjoyed reading for some time. City fan since about '73. Born + grew up in West Country so picked City as mid 1st division side instead of supporting a local side - Bristol City/Rovers/Swindon/Yeovil/Exeter/Plymouth/Cardiff/Torquay (not much to chose from!). First saw City at Ashton Gate in around Feb '77 (2 - 2) Anyway - what a fantastic day yesterday!!

Haven't got many loyalty points but managed to get a couple of tickets to the Community Shield for me and my little boy and would just like to make a point to the sad rag who must have run all the way to Wembley Park tube instead of waiting to see them lift the shield so he could take the piss out of us on the train - you're not so mouthy now are you!!

seretonin said:
My first post to a great forum that i've enjoyed reading for some time. City fan since about '73. Born + grew up in West Country so picked City as mid 1st division side instead of supporting a local side - Bristol City/Rovers/Swindon/Yeovil/Exeter/Plymouth/Cardiff/Torquay (not much to chose from!). First saw City at Ashton Gate in around Feb '77 (2 - 2) Anyway - what a fantastic day yesterday!!

Haven't got many loyalty points but managed to get a couple of tickets to the Community Shield for me and my little boy and would just like to make a point to the sad rag who must have run all the way to Wembley Park tube instead of waiting to see them lift the shield so he could take the piss out of us on the train - you're not so mouthy now are you!!

Welcome aboard,

wait for it .......

RAG

Right see that Poznan pic?

Can someone tell me what is the deal with the Norway flag?

She sat in front of me in wembley at CS and is English,didn't ask but really?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm --<br /><br />
welsh_andy said:
blueish swede said:
that cracked me up, never a truer statement,lolol

There's plenty of Irish blues u know who consider ourselves blue and not blue-ish.

Don't you just love those "Agent Glazer" photos? Definitely our 12th men! Love Glazer Hate U****d for as long as they're milking their cash cow!

I love the photos in this thread so much that I've made a slideshow of them.
The music is Funky City, the B-side to the Boys In Blue single

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpNfFlQlIdE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.