Picture Thread - Bluemoon Ladies only

simmers

Not sure how well this will go down, but post a pic of yourself if you're a bluemoon lady.

Perhaps Kev can then start a poll and we could have a prize for the winner?

simmers said:
Not sure how well this will go down, but post a pic of yourself if you're a bluemoon lady.

lol..after reading some of the comments in the "actress" thread some may be reluctant...

anyway, i already did..

ickle~blue said:
simmers said:

lol..after reading some of the comments in the "actress" thread some may be reluctant...

anyway, i already did..

Where? Any chance you could also post on here too pls? Get the ball rolling... :)

i´m up for posting mine for a bit of fun, it´s about time i introduced myself after years of lurking and having been signed up for a good while now!

is there a way to upload without hosting the image?

manchesterchica said:
i´m up for posting mine for a bit of fun, it´s about time i introduced myself after years of lurking and having been signed up for a good while now!

Can someone please explain how to do this, I am on a Mac and it's different. Chop chop.

manchesterchica said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136300</a>

come on ladies if you post a few of yourselves then i will be willing to do a few naked ones..

... PMs of course ;)

stonerblue said:
ban-mcfc said:
come on ladies if you post a few of yourselves then i will be willing to do a few naked ones..

... PMs of course ;)

can i nominate this for 'classic' status...

fine by me.

just to let you know i've received 6 PMs with pics of boobies.

im the original bluemoon player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.