Pictures from Arsenal

*singingtheblues*

Now the performance might have been a joke, and the game itself was slightly depressing... but regardless of City being City I had quite a good day out, and even managed to have a good laugh with a few Cockneys on the tube (at the expense of Leslie!).

Is there anyone who took some pics of the game (and London itself) who doesn't mind sharing them on here?

Cheers.

*singingtheblues* said:
Now the performance might have been a joke, and the game itself was slightly depressing... but regardless of City being City I had quite a good day out, and even managed to have a good laugh with a few Cockneys on the tube (at the expense of Leslie!).

Is there anyone who took some pics of the game (and London itself) who doesn't mind sharing them on here?

Cheers.
Is there anyone who took some pics of the game (and London itself)
I find it highly depressing that someone will probaly post what you have asked for.:)

bluemanc said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Cheers.
I find it highly depressing that someone will probaly post what you have asked for.:)

I know where you're coming from mate...

I'm not one for bringing a camera to a game, personally I can't understand how people can snap away during a game... I'm always too engrossed in the action, although saying that there wasn't much of it yesterday! It does take away half the experience fiddling with a camera, it removes you from the action, and instead of actively contributing you end up solely becoming a spectator.

One of the most incredible things I ever saw was when I was watching Liverpool demolish the rags. They cut to the Liverpool end just after they scored, and one of them was more concerned with taking a picture rather than celebrating his team's winner!

However with all that said, I would like to take advantage of the fact that there were quite a few people snapping away yesterday!

So come on people get your pics out!

*singingtheblues* said:
bluemanc said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Cheers.

I know where you're coming from mate...

I'm not one for bringing a camera to a game, personally I can't understand how people can snap away during a game... I'm always too engrossed in the action, although saying that there wasn't much of it yesterday! It does take away half the experience fiddling with a camera, it removes you from the action, and instead of actively contributing you end up solely becoming a spectator.

One of the most incredible things I ever saw was when I was watching Liverpool demolish the rags. They cut to the Liverpool end just after they scored, and one of them was more concerned with taking a picture rather than celebrating his team's winner!

However with all that said, I would like to take advantage of the fact that there were quite a few people snapping away yesterday!

So come on people get your pics out!
Come on the lad wants pics.
Bet the fookers are hovering over the submit button as we post.

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

blue 1992 said:

That's a great one of Parliament blue1992!

How much time did you spend in London?

I only had a few hours before kick off and didn't have that much time to go wandering about :(

SN850620.JPG

Apparently there is a City scarf inside one of those A's, they were worked on by a guy goes by the Name of skeet that I know down Sarf ! He is a blue and claims to have thrown it in there not knowing if it was going to be the first or second of the A's. He really is daft enough to throw it in to amuse himself and I know he worked on the lettering.
Strange thinks that keep us amused, another mate had to work on the swamp for a while when they were having that new tier built and he made sure all his mixes were out of proportion, pissed in any paint cans he could find and left hosepipes running into concrete before getting the boot, in the hope that the ground would collapse in a few years time after sitting there stinking of piss for a couple of years lol never going to have any affect but fair play to him for effort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.