Pictures from Carl Ramsbottom Cabaret Night

AM-FSF Blue

Just a few from last night - I will put some on the blog and there are tons of them on the Facebook page.
Facebook: Search for Carl Ramsbottom Appeal
Carl Ramsbottom Blog - http://carlramsbottomappeal.blogspot.com/
If I get the chance on Sunday I'll put some more up on here for those who don't have a Facebook account.

* NEW PHOTOS ADDED ON PAGE 5

Carl's parents and Rammy
047.jpg

Don (Cyberblue) with Michael Johnson
055.jpg

De Niro - winner of the Smartest Dressed Man of the Night
070.jpg

Paul Power with Carl's family
096.jpg

Tommy Booth with Carl's family
097.jpg

A few of the BlueMoon regulars
127.jpg

The final rendition of Blue Moon for the night!
145.jpg

BlueMoon and Bluewatch website moderators (yes that's you Ric!) with Michael Johnson and Garry Cook
065.jpg

looked a good night.well done to all the blues who showed up.Nice of Cook,Johnson etc.. to show up

Is it just me or has Johnson piled the pounds on?

Was a bloody great night, just a shame I'd a few too many. My head has a woodpecker constantly chipping away inside it and my mouth is as dry as a desert.To make things worse I've to get my sorry arse to Piccadilly for a train to Arsenal when I just want to go back to bed!!!

Bridge25 said:
Was a bloody great night, just a shame I'd a few too many. My head has a woodpecker constantly chipping away inside it and my mouth is as dry as a desert.To make things worse I've to get my sorry arse to Piccadilly for a train to Arsenal when I just want to go back to bed!!!
a big fry up and a kip on the train,you'll be right.
good luck;-)

it was a good night, nice to meet some more bluemooners, feed the goats, toby, brown bird and dave summat:)

big and lightweight turner too.

spoke for a while with garry cook, very positive, very committed guy.
he knows what city means to us.

he could have flew to arsenal with the squad but stayed
behind to attend carl's do.

well done johnno and the ex blues who gave up there time.

lastly well done to the organisers etc, you have all do a fantasic job for carl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.