Pictures from today

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Don't mind your photos of City fans inside The Swamp..... but was there any need for you to add photos of The Stretford End or the other Rag Stand...... makes you look like a Tourist!

i always take photos when i travel away wit city

vezbayornho said:
Don't mind your photos of City fans inside The Swamp..... but was there any need for you to add photos of The Stretford End or the other Rag Stand...... makes you look like a Tourist!

You must have been sitting just a few rows in front of me, what happened with the guy that got thrown out just before Bellamy's second?

Glasgow Man City said:
vezbayornho said:

You must have been sitting just a few rows in front of me, what happened with the guy that got thrown out just before Bellamy's second?

no idea that was about a two rows behind me, there was a few people shouting at the stewards.

Fair enough, but keep your Swamp photos for your own sad pleasure...... we all know what The Swamp looks like.

like a fucked up set of meccano.

vezbayornho said:
Glasgow Man City said:

no idea that was about a two rows behind me, there was a few people shouting at the stewards.

Yeah, I was row 20 so it was a few infront of me.

vezbayornho said:
heres some pics i took on my phone today

p2009091209.jpg

p200909121701.jpg

p2009091219.jpg

p2009091221.jpg

p2009091222.jpg

p2009091228.jpg

p200909122801.jpg

p200909122802.jpg

p200909122901.jpg

p2009091315.jpg

p200909131501.jpg

p2009091545.jpg

second picture from the end, de niros mad mad mad mate, with his foot up on seat.
i was in front of you who took these photos.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.