Pictures Of All 3 Shirts

MCFC* said:
The Shorts Also Have Umbro Badges On Them?
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Shop/Mens/Replica-Kit

Tailored By Umbro In England??
MCFC800x350HomeRinger1.jpg

poster83601303.jpg

Wat's up....I'm typing this while living at the club's owner country (United Arab Emirates)!!!......just have a few queries??? ...i'll be in manchester by the 24th of july and i will stay there till the 12th of August...i want to know if the away jersey will be sold during my stay or not.... and when will the third jersey be sold???...thx and CHEAARS FROM DUBAI!!!

I've not trawled through all the pages of our kits and recent threads, but when there was talk of it being Puma, did anyone post these pics?

PumaCity.jpg

like the shirts. but umbro are changing the kit EVERY year instead of every two years , thats a F*****G rip-off!!!! isnt it?

panzer1311 said:
like the shirts. but umbro are changing the kit EVERY year instead of every two years , thats a F*****G rip-off!!!! isnt it?

im not too fussed. its not exactly a big hole in peoples wallets is it? fair enough if you've got a family of kids to buy for i'd be abit miffed but thinking of myself only, i don't mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.