pictures of city fans away?

outside the torch, wembley 99

2a91hms.jpg

Does anybody know this guy?
He climbed up on the roof stark bollock naked conducting the singing...
The police come with a video camera, filmed him and put him straight in a van so i guess he missed the match?

xgac87.jpg

fantastic pictures stehorts!

an 8 year old myself was on that pitch at blackburn.

stehorts said:
34sqzwi.jpg

-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm --

last one from blackburn

2e4ymvb.jpg
I must be in there somewhere, although I was one of the last ones onto the pitch as I was in the Blackburn End upper and had to come down the concourse steps inside the ground, go outside, and then back in through the gates - it was a pretty long pitch invasion charge. Whereas I had one of the shortest charges from row c just over twelve years later. ;-) Two great great days.

Absolutely briliant the picture of the naked guy at the torch what a top fella. Pity coz he probably missed the game and got a fine for indecent exposure to boot. Wonder who he was..?<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm --<br /><br />Absolutely briliant the picture of the naked guy at the torch what a top fella. Pity coz he probably missed the game and got a fine for indecent exposure to boot. Wonder who he was..?

great old said:
Absolutely briliant the picture of the naked guy at the torch what a top fella. Pity coz he probably missed the game and got a fine for indecent exposure to boot. Wonder who he was..?

-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm --

Absolutely briliant the picture of the naked guy at the torch what a top fella. Pity coz he probably missed the game and got a fine for indecent exposure to boot. Wonder who he was..?
He's a mod on here nowadays mate.

Gaylord du Bois said:
great old said:

Uncannily like De Niro

Rascal said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
great old said:

Uncannily like De Niro
I didn't want to name names Rasc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.