pictures of city fans away?

Hmmmm not many people called Aidan, especially when there's only a few hundred Blues at a place a long way from home! You could be right though.

@bluemoon98 Ha - what are the chances of there being 2 Aidans traveling to Stuttgart. Sounds like we were on the same flight too, although I think I've got 10 years on you.

Apologies for confusing you @Bilboblue - it was me you met at the biergarten briefly, and again at the sports bar. Hope you had a good trip!

@bluemoon98 Ha - what are the chances of there being 2 Aidans traveling to Stuttgart. Sounds like we were on the same flight too, although I think I've got 10 years on you.

Apologies for confusing you @Bilboblue - it was me you met at the biergarten briefly, and again at the sports bar. Hope you had a good trip!

Yes I think so too mate haha! Weird that.

Sorry for the confusion @Bilboblue especially with my mate saying we were at Palm beach as well haha

Thank fk for that, thought I was going mad haha!
Yeah, trip was ok, ruined by the football, typical City!

To be fair, was a good weekend, new ground, the Stuttgart fans were pretty decent, ended up back near the hotel in one of 'their' bars watching the German Super Cup and seeing de Bruyne doing what he does best in the final minute, the locals drinking in there were a good laugh, we had a good old chat about Bayern being the manyoo of Germany, and manyoo being the Bayern of England! They despised yoonited, as they do Bayern. There was a Freiburg fan in there too, he hated that lot too!

And them serving wenches in Palm Beach..... just wow.

Stuttgart

59tIRO5.jpg

MkSfxCy.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.