Pictures of your Dog

Well it’s been about 16 months and we decided we were all ready to look again for a little pal. I had been offered dogs in that time but as recently as last May, my son couldn’t even look at pictures of pups. He was still upset.
However we took a trip down to the midlands today to view a litter of Irish Setter/Labrador cross pups.

We’re hooked. We will pick up this little guy after the B/Hol weekend.

View attachment 135442

Enjoy mate, sounds like that pooch will have a lovely home to go to.

Enjoy mate, sounds like that pooch will have a lovely home to go to.
I sussed out the old boy who advertised them.
Everything was Cosher. The mother was the sweetest Lab woman you’re ever likely to come across. She took to me and my son immediately and didn’t leave our sides the whole time there.
He had another beautiful woman which was a cross between the Irish Setter father and a Cocker Spaniel. Another beautifully well adjusted dog.

All papers were in order. All chipped, wormed and vaccinated.

Very happy dogs all around. Mum and Dad are working,, hunting dogs.

Tell me about it she scoffed 3 Easter eggs in grand daughters bedroom just found the wrappers was fine though.
I was torn whether to go or not to the vets but £260 is peanuts for piece of mind, now she won’t be coming to my dads anymore whilst I watch football as I can’t concentrate I missed the bloody Stones goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.