Pictures of your Dog

Perfect stealth mode until another pooch spoiled it.

Ever since my divorce when I lost my dog to the ex I’ve been hoping I could have another whippet one day. Picked up Millie yesterday from Blackpool; she’s an RSPCA rescue ( was kept in a shed in Ormskirk as a very small pup). She’s now 3 months old and an absolute star despite the selective deafness etc :)

Attachments

• 2CED17FB-2F16-438B-8D09-C0849CFBBDD9.jpeg
    2CED17FB-2F16-438B-8D09-C0849CFBBDD9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 339EBDD1-26BC-40FB-96C7-4E90157CD514.jpeg
    339EBDD1-26BC-40FB-96C7-4E90157CD514.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
Ever since my divorce when I lost my dog to the ex I’ve been hoping I could have another whippet one day. Picked up Millie yesterday from Blackpool; she’s an RSPCA rescue ( was kept in a shed in Ormskirk as a very small pup). She’s now 3 months old and an absolute star despite the selective deafness etc :)
Well played mate and all the best with her .

Good for you mate,enjoy.Rescues are the best.

Overloaded plug socket alert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.