Pictures of your Dog

been in and out of hospital a lot recently and my mate Clyde (and the other furry terrorist …Ossie) are keeping me going… no energy to walk but Clyde just sits and watches the world with me. He likes watching the ships come and go. I’d be a bit lost without them both… View attachment 92751
Great pic, hope you recover soon mate, I’ll be using that phrase ‘furry terrorists’
to describe my two reprobate Beagles.

My little bastard is currently in the vets after eating a full bar of chocolate. Injection then observation for a few hours. Little bastard
Cher fucking ching, cost us £200 the other month when we thought she’d eaten a frog! I saw a report there’s an investigation into vets charges at the moment as the reckon they are ripping people off. I’m not surprised they are mostly owned by conglomerates these days, it’s like the USA equivalent of health care for our dogs, pray it doesn’t happen to the nhs.

been in and out of hospital a lot recently and my mate Clyde (and the other furry terrorist …Ossie) are keeping me going… no energy to walk but Clyde just sits and watches the world with me. He likes watching the ships come and go. I’d be a bit lost without them both… View attachment 92751
Great company arent they, we’ve onl6 had ours two years don’t know what I’d do without her, mad as a box of frogs but love her too bits.

Cher fucking ching, cost us £200 the other month when we thought she’d eaten a frog! I saw a report there’s an investigation into vets charges at the moment as the reckon they are ripping people off. I’m not surprised they are mostly owned by conglomerates these days, it’s like the USA equivalent of health care for our dogs, pray it doesn’t happen to the nhs.
£957 for an X-ray. Venture capitalists buying up independent practices and involved in pharma supply and insurance.

£957 for an X-ray. Venture capitalists buying up independent practices and involved in pharma supply and insurance.
I thought of you when i read this yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.