Pictures of your Dog

Three years ago today we rescued our Bess. She's a feisty, loyal and loving dog who has largely now recovered from the abuse she suffered as a puppy farm breeder.
3e178183ff3a2c4a50f8f8a1251cf373.jpg

c87a9bb1b744ebff25ce27db9717bd74.jpg

One of these is rescue day, 3 years ago.
3da897cd23e7acf63a75a19fb79a890a.jpg
Lovely looking dog.
Credit to you

Just wanted to update my recent thread on the death of my little dog Titch (original post a couple of pages back),
To be honest I am really stuggling to keep a lid on things at the moment & if it hadnt been for my old mum convincing me otherwise I would have taken the law into my own hands,
The neighbours have still got there dog that bulldozed its way through the fence / hedge & killed our dog in our garden, & the lady whos dog it is still swans around the countryside everyday with it on a lead seeming oblivious to the absolute devastation she has caused our family, they have also done nothing about repairing or replacing the fence that there dog pushed through?,
The Police were informed middle of last week about what had happened & to be fair to them they rang me Sunday night & seemed to give me the option of a new fence or the dog next door is taken away & destroyed,
I chose the latter option because I have to protect my Family, pets & anyone else who might happen to be in our garden,
I am just hoping the police dont back down on this because I cant move on or cope until that Fuc#ing dog next door is gone,
Really sorry again to ramble on but if I dont write things down or talk to people the pressure inside me starts building again & I know I will do something stupid to resolve the situation,
Has anyone any previous knowledge of the law on this or been through anything similar themselves? Thanks.

Good luck JG I’m no law expert but totally understand your feelings in all this I’d be exactly the same if it was my dogs.it seems the lady next hasn’t shown any remorse what so ever, which in itself is disgusting but not surprised with this behaviour these days.
Try keep calm and let the law deal with it the fact they’ve kept in touch seems like there’ll deal with this.

Good Luck.

Just wanted to update my recent thread on the death of my little dog Titch (original post a couple of pages back),
To be honest I am really stuggling to keep a lid on things at the moment & if it hadnt been for my old mum convincing me otherwise I would have taken the law into my own hands,
The neighbours have still got there dog that bulldozed its way through the fence / hedge & killed our dog in our garden, & the lady whos dog it is still swans around the countryside everyday with it on a lead seeming oblivious to the absolute devastation she has caused our family, they have also done nothing about repairing or replacing the fence that there dog pushed through?,
The Police were informed middle of last week about what had happened & to be fair to them they rang me Sunday night & seemed to give me the option of a new fence or the dog next door is taken away & destroyed,
I chose the latter option because I have to protect my Family, pets & anyone else who might happen to be in our garden,
I am just hoping the police dont back down on this because I cant move on or cope until that Fuc#ing dog next door is gone,
Really sorry again to ramble on but if I dont write things down or talk to people the pressure inside me starts building again & I know I will do something stupid to resolve the situation,
Has anyone any previous knowledge of the law on this or been through anything similar themselves? Thanks.
You vent as much as you need try the legal route stress the dog was dangerously out of control on your property in an area were your kids/grandkids l/nephews whatever regularly play

You vent as much as you need try the legal route stress the dog was dangerously out of control on your property in an area were your kids/grandkids l/nephews whatever regularly play
Thanks, I completely lost the plot today, the owners were next door playing with there dog & laughing so I got out of the area because I knew my anger was boiling, went down the drive to get the bins & on the way back met the woman in her car with a big stupid smile on her face & the dog in the back, The lid flew off my pressure cooker & I went fuc#ing mental, I kicked the car as it was reversing & followed her back to there front door when the bloke came out,
How the fuck I didnt kill the twat I will never know, he is in his early 70s with a heart condition so I managed to hold back but they are so Fuc#ing arrogant they have not even tried to fix the fence where there dog came through to kill ours & they are acting like nothing happened,
Anyway I think its fair to say they know my feelings now, the cretin even threatened to call the Police, I have been contacting the Police for about a week but not a fuc#ing chance of them turning up,
I do feel slightly better now having got it out of my system but I do have a very sore foot (must remember to stop kicking cars) & I wont be letting this drop, I will try every legal avenue I can to get rid of that dog & if that fails I am looking at some very powerfull crossbows (joke, I Think).

Good luck JG I’m no law expert but totally understand your feelings in all this I’d be exactly the same if it was my dogs.it seems the lady next hasn’t shown any remorse what so ever, which in itself is disgusting but not surprised with this behaviour these days.
Try keep calm and let the law deal with it the fact they’ve kept in touch seems like there’ll deal with this.

Good Luck.
Thanks, I think I failed to take your advice today.

Thanks, I think I failed to take your advice today.
The danger is you end up in more trouble than the xxxxers who in effect aided the killing of your dog. I'd keep nagging and nagging the police until they have to take their promised action. The fact they show little concern is blood boiling and further justifies the hopefully imminent death of their " pet".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.