Pictures of Your Pets

Quinn. Named after Disco Pants.

He was a few Weeks old when my Daughter found him at Manchester Dogs home. Sat there all alone in his cage looking up at her wagging his little tail. My Daughter knew straightaway he was the one. My partner and Daughter brought him into work to show me. I thouht he was a bit odd looking at first. He's now 13 years old, and is as much part of the family as anyone one of us. In-fact he's more important than me. Ask my partner. ;-) They are inseprable.

20180901_222510.jpg

20180901_222804.jpg

Last edited:
Quinn. Named after Disco Pants.

He was a few Weeks old when my Daughter found him at Manchester Dogs home. Sat there all alone in his cage looking up at her wagging his little tail. My Daughter knew straightaway he was the one. My partner and Daughter brought him into work to show me. I thouht he was a bit odd looking at first. He's now 13 years old, and is as much part of the family as anyone one of us. In-fact he's more important than me. Ask my partner. ;-) They are inseprable.

20180901_222510.jpg

20180901_222804.jpg

It is wise you accept the truth about the pecking order. I’m sure you accept it gladly. You’re right, our animals are an absolute member of our families. Anyone who has a problem with that can fuck right off in my book :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.