Pictures of Your Pets

Challenger1978 said:
pominoz said:
My last two Great Danes, both gone now, but the kids are giving me brain damage to buy a puppy.

[bigimg]
n21rom.jpg
[/bigimg]

Sorry to hear about your Dane, Challenger. She looked like a grand old girl.

She was around 13/14 years old and was so intelligent you would think she understood every word you said to her. I'm just so gutted about her.

That's a fucking good age for a Dane.
My main problem now (apart from money, $1500.00, for a pet) is everyone wants a different colour.
Son= Harlequin.
Daughter= Fawn.
Wife= Black.
Me= Brindle.
May have to get a Blue and piss everyone off ;)

pominoz said:
Challenger1978 said:
pominoz said:
My last two Great Danes, both gone now, but the kids are giving me brain damage to buy a puppy.

[bigimg]
n21rom.jpg
[/bigimg]

Sorry to hear about your Dane, Challenger. She looked like a grand old girl.

She was around 13/14 years old and was so intelligent you would think she understood every word you said to her. I'm just so gutted about her.

That's a fucking good age for a Dane.
My main problem now (apart from money, $1500.00, for a pet) is everyone wants a different colour.
Son= Harlequin.
Daughter= Fawn.
Wife= Black.
Me= Brindle.
May have to get a Blue and piss everyone off ;)

lol everyone will still love it no matter the colour.

Challenger1978 said:
Until four weeks ago i had my old girl cleo, i loved her to bits and i'm gutted she is gone.

[bigimg]http://i39.tinypic.com/4uup7n.jpg[/bigimg]

Sorry to hear she has gone
I remember your post not long ago abt what she use to eat
Full Sunday dinner,kebabs & just abt anything
She had a good innings anyway mate.

The cookie monster said:
Challenger1978 said:
Until four weeks ago i had my old girl cleo, i loved her to bits and i'm gutted she is gone.

[bigimg]http://i39.tinypic.com/4uup7n.jpg[/bigimg]

Sorry to hear she has gone
I remember your post not long ago abt what she use to eat
Full Sunday dinner,kebabs & just abt anything
She had a good innings anyway mate.

Don't forget scrambled egg with onion on toast with freshly ground black pepper. She just wouldn't eat it unless there was onion in the scrambled egg and fresh black pepper on top.

405002_225723080892282_1089775593_n_zps9c9d0f40.jpg

Team GB. Goater, left, and Berry right. (Had Goater from a pup nine years ago, Berry 18 months, a rescue)

Goater's pic, signed by Shaun himself...

2013-11-05114514_zps7a55fdac.jpg

241nq7k.jpg

Hope this works as I've never got a picture to upload before. This is my pup at 4 months old. He's a Maltese shitzu cross.

15qf5hw.jpg
<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 pm --<br /><br />
241nq7k.jpg

Hope this works as I've never got a picture to upload before. This is my pup at 4 months old. He's a Maltese shitzu cross.

15qf5hw.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.