Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

No way, seriously?

I actually just bought the RIOT tshirt and was giving serious consideration to a great purchase of the dick towel until by girlfriend said no.

I've got a plain Frank one with 'rum ham' blasted across it (:

By all accounts, although he also told me we were signing zico yesterday. I'd check it out first (:

Got more goals and assists than anyone else in Europe apart from Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Zlatan and Neymar. And not played upfront in all games. Ibra maybe available but is old and can't play wide. So out of achievable players, he's the best out there statistically and can play in a few positions...!!

Got more goals and assists than anyone else in Europe apart from Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Zlatan and Neymar. And not played upfront in all games. Ibra maybe available but is old and can't play wide. So out of achievable players, he's the best out there statistically and can play in a few positions...!!
All well and good if he signs ...
But at the moment he has not!

Some people on here will never be happy.

We could sign Suarez, Messi and Ronaldo and people would complain that they are too old and past their best.

In a market when Everton can turn down £40 million for Stones and an unproven talent in Martial can move for £50 million then signing the Bundesliga player of the year for around £60 million is a no brainer.

There are certain players who just have the ability that sets them apart from the rest of the team. Silva, KDB, Kun and Nasri are all on a totally different wavelength to most players in our squad. We sign Aubameyang and we can add another player to that list. That's the benchmark we need to be aiming at, not moaning over the cost.

Aubameyang, Gundogan and Laporte would all be huge upgrades to our side. Players who would quickly establish themselves as first team regulars. Stones and Sane on the other hand are all about potential and like Sterling could struggle to make an initial impact.

Signing proven top class talent like Aubameyang and Gundogan who are approaching their peak years is what we need.

We could sign Suarez, Messi and Ronaldo and people would complain that they are too old and past their best.

In a market when Everton can turn down £40 million for Stones and an unproven talent in Martial can move for £50 million then signing the Bundesliga player of the year for around £60 million is a no brainer.

There are certain players who just have the ability that sets them apart from the rest of the team. Silva, KDB, Kun and Nasri are all on a totally different wavelength to most players in our squad. We sign Aubameyang and we can add another player to that list. That's the benchmark we need to be aiming at, not moaning over the cost.

Aubameyang, Gundogan and Laporte would all be huge upgrades to our side. Players who would quickly establish themselves as first team regulars. Stones and Sane on the other hand are all about potential and like Sterling could struggle to make an initial impact.

Signing proven top class talent like Aubameyang and Gundogan who are approaching their peak years is what we need.
Sanity at last, agree 100%

My first ditty. Be gentle. To the tune of yellow submarine..

Ahem..

He came from dortmund, he's gambonese, we paid with money, that grows on trees...
an eye for goal, his pace is mean.. with kun aguero.. his class will gleam...
Shit yourself its pierre aubameyang, Pierre aubameyang, Pierre aubameyang...
peps main man its Pierre aubameyang, pierre aubameyang, pierre aubameyang...

I know. My coats already on.

And then bring through Academy lads as our 'potential'.

Hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.