Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

really hope this one gets over the line. i think the intensity that pep will bring combined with competition for a place could take Aguero to the next level

seems like everything was going smoothly without public knowing and the agent blabbed that they were close. He probably shouldn't have done that!

If it was to open up an auction then we might have a problem but it could alternatively be to soften up Dortmund's stance.

We'll have to wait and see.

If it was to open up an auction then we might have a problem but it could alternatively be to soften up Dortmund's stance.

We'll have to wait and see.
sort of a shame, would have been an incredible statement of intent (it still will be even if it happens in the next few weeks) if all of a sudden it was done and dusted, interview on the OS, shirts for pre-order etc. Doesn't sound like either club has been happy that this got out.

sort of a shame, would have been an incredible statement of intent (it still will be even if it happens in the next few weeks) if all of a sudden it was done and dusted, interview on the OS, shirts for pre-order etc. Doesn't sound like either club has been happy that this got out.
2nd time in a few months. Either it's the kind of story that follows high profile players, or he's got an agent who wants to create a market for his player.

If we do sign Aubameyang, we should also try to bring in Aubameying. Y'know..? For balance..?

I'll leave my coat, tis nice out. :-)

seems like everything was going smoothly without public knowing and the agent blabbed that they were close. He probably shouldn't have done that!
Again his brother is his agent and if you look at Auba's last 2 Instagram posts looks like they were partying together in 1 pic, even using the hashtag #agent then the very next pic is him thinking using the think bubble emoji as a caption. Brother probably got excited about the potential move lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.