Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

This could be big.......This might be the reason Pep is not going in for another cheeky midfielder. So my theory that I cooked right now is that Pep could just be tweaking with his approach little bit. After being found out in the CL Semis thrice in 3 years by counter attacking sides.....anyone???????

Suppose it's about time to ask, is he any good? Where will he play? Upfront with Kun or out wide?

Thanks

Can help upfront or out wide mate......He can play anywhere across the front and would give us alot of flexibility within Pep's system.....as a winger or striker he would be a great signing.....scored around 40goals in 44starts last year.....might cost 60mil but worth every penny in my opinion....

He looks cool, and even more importantly, he's searingly quick.

Really exciting transfer if we get him! Didn't he score about 30 goals for Dortmund last season too? African player of the year too isn't he?

Really exciting transfer if we get him! Didn't he score about 30 goals for Dortmund last season too? African player of the year too isn't he?
Bundesliga player of the year

following in the footstep of the previous year winner - KDB !!

Hope it will happen, Will give us incredible options upfront and out wide if needed, imagine a counterattacking trident of De Bruyne feeding Kun and Auba, devastating

Di Marzio saying it? It's a done deal.

Good pick for City, he was prolific last season and links really well with Gundogan.

I read it was 40goals in 44 starts for Dortmund, in all comp's mate......I agree....really excited if we can get him!;) if this is the "big" signing everyone is talking about...I'd be very happy....lets hope we can get this done soon....

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/player/122260/pierre-emerick-aubameyang

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.