Piers fkn Morgan On at Nasri all the time

And ask why he left the Mirror, scumbag of the heighest order. Don't have a Twitter account but I encourage anyone, Blue or any other color, to give him all the attention he deserves.

badmash said:
What is this t**ts problem
Constantly giving Nasri shit on twiiter

No surprise you can't even spell 'proud', Mercenary RT @SamNasri19 Happy 125th anniversary to AFC a great club and pround to played there

Any truth to rumours Nasri wants to come back to #Arsenal so he can play for a big club in the Champions League?

If you fancy some Champions League football Samir Nasri - you can come at sit with me at the Emirates? #MercenaryComeUppance

I forgot all Arsenal players play for fk all you twunt

and i bet sam's english is much better than his fukin french

Piers Morgan is a twat, always been a twat, and always will be a twat. When we're winning he's winding up everyone in sight on twitter, when we're losing he's constantly talking about Wenger needing to be sacked. He's embarrassing and I wish he supported Chelsea or Tottenham instead.

Most of the time his Tweets are pretty funny..............Only the other day he was saying how much he loves Balotelli, why no thread about that?

Hotrocks said:
Most of the time his Tweets are pretty funny..............Only the other day he was saying how much he loves Balotelli, why no thread about that?
there was, in the balotelli thread..

badmash said:
What is this t**ts problem
Constantly giving Nasri shit on twiiter

No surprise you can't even spell 'proud', Mercenary RT @SamNasri19 Happy 125th anniversary to AFC a great club and pround to played there

If you fancy some Champions League football Samir Nasri - you can come at sit with me at the Emirates? #MercenaryComeUppance

PMSL.
English is not Samir's first language, yet he still does pretty well.
Someone should ask Piers what HIS excuse is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.