Piers Morgan at it again...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Barton: "Hopes Piers Morgan and Robbie Savage are as brave on here as they are when they write about me in the columns..............................."

Piers: "Yes, Mr Barton, I am RT"

Piers: "Thing about combat on here @Joey7Barton is that you have to use your brain, not your fists. Not really a fair fight but best of luck..."

Barton: "shows how naive you really are.............everyones brave behind a type writer"

Piers: "I haven't used a type-writer since you last went a season without being sent off"

Piers: "Anyone know if @Joey7Barton is the real one? His spelling is suspiciously good so far."

Barton: "@piersmorgan no sendings off last season my new acquaintance.........."

Piers: "Was that because you were in prison?"

Comedy gold:)

mcmanus said:
Always hated Piers Morgan but if that is legit it's fucking excellent. 'Was that because you were in prison?' Comedy.

He also ripped the piss out of the Rooneys. Carry on Piers lad

This was the same guy who faked images of British soldiers torturing people, and put them on the front page of his newspaper.

He's a snake.

Sugarloaf said:
mcmanus said:
Always hated Piers Morgan but if that is legit it's fucking excellent. 'Was that because you were in prison?' Comedy.

This was the same guy who faked images of British soldiers torturing people, and put them on the front page of his newspaper.

He's a snake.

Owell hes a funny "snake"

Sugarloaf said:
mcmanus said:

He's a snake.

No he fucking didn't. He did print the images but he wasn't responsible for faking them.
Typical rag distorting the truth.

How come footballers have immediately started to post about Piers? Or is it him trolling?

GStar said:
If you're going to give it out to people you've never met, in a public fashion, then you've got to be able to deal with the consequences.

I.e. i hope one of these footballers kicks fuck out of the poncey twat. And then tweets about it.

What a terrible attitude. You honestly believe that because of a few words on twitter, anyone deserves to assaulted?

Piers: "Thing about combat on here @Joey7Barton is that you have to use your brain, not your fists. Not really a fair fight but best of luck..."

Bang on Piers, bang on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.