Piers Morgan at it again...

Bluemoon115 said:
without a dream said:
His 'twitter wars' with celebritys are incredibly boring, especially the ones with Camelgob and Alan Sugar.
The thing is though, I imagine Morgan looks at one of Ferdinand's responses, laughs, thinks for a few seconds, posts it and gets on with whatever.

Whereas I imagine Ferdinand nearly has a heart attack when reading a response, then thinks so long and hard about his next comeback that his misses another drug test, before writing a comeback of "moobs".

But that's just me.

Haha I imagine so and there's no denying that Morgan is a lot more intelligent than the footballers he slags off, it's the one with 'Shugs' that I find more boring. Two men who you'd think are old and clever enough to know better than bickering over TV ratings.

Sugarloaf said:
mcmanus said:
Always hated Piers Morgan but if that is legit it's fucking excellent. 'Was that because you were in prison?' Comedy.

He also ripped the piss out of the Rooneys. Carry on Piers lad

This was the same guy who faked images of British soldiers torturing people, and put them on the front page of his newspaper.

He's a snake.

He's lower in the animal kingdom than a snake.

I find the guy dull, boring, no talent and a ****. If showing people how to spell on a 140 character limit social site gives him satisfaction then it sums it up. Loves the sound of his own voice, To be honest, Barton is a **** but I'd smile if I had heard Barton had smacked him leaving Piers in a crumpled mess and also sending Barton back to Prison ...

Villan10 said:
I find the guy dull, boring, no talent and a ****. If showing people how to spell on a 140 character limit social site gives him satisfaction then it sums it up. Loves the sound of his own voice, To be honest, Barton is a **** but I'd smile if I had heard Barton had smacked him leaving Piers in a crumpled mess and also sending Barton back to Prison ...
I suppose everyones a winner with that scenario.

Sugarloaf said:
mcmanus said:
Always hated Piers Morgan but if that is legit it's fucking excellent. 'Was that because you were in prison?' Comedy.

This was the same guy who faked images of British soldiers torturing people, and put them on the front page of his newspaper.

He's a snake.
All the more surprising given that his brother is in the Army (or was, as I don't know if he's still serving).

malg said:
Sugarloaf said:
mcmanus said:

He's a snake.
All the more surprising given that his brother is in the Army (or was, as I don't know if he's still serving).

As much as I hate to defend the man and I do think he is an utter slug, he did not fake any pictures. They were faked by a few squaddies from the QLR trying to make a few quid by selling them to the press.

I'm not a twitter user so only ever catch the odd glimpse at these but every single one from Morgan seems to be about grammar and punctuation, it's boring after you've used it once. I hate the prick but i hate Camel Gob and Shrek even more so have to give him credit for trolling them.

Piers is a smug so and so, but he's been giving it out to the reds on Twitter tonight - worth a look if you've not already seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.