Pies

mekonmcfc said:
£3.40 for a fosters which i think is an absolute joke !!!!

It would be a joke if it was actually Fosters, I don't know what the name of this fizzy water is but it isn't fosters and therefore more of a joke. Get tanked up before the game and don't arrive until 5 to 3.

Billy City said:
Nice gesture with being so rich from the club would be free beer and pies :-)

I'd be happy with decent food and proper drinks at reasonable prices.

Hollands Pies are now supplying the pies, which as a big Hollands pie fan, is great for me. I did notice there was no logos on the boards on Saturday, and didn't buy a pie, so presume their logo either isn't on the packagaing, or no-one noticed it.

However, last season at Blackburn I had a Hollands chicken balti pie, and it was truly, easily the worst pie I'd ever eaten.

Hollands have had feedback on their chicken balti pies, and it was a complete thumbs down, so I'm shocked that they haven't tried at all to make their chicken balti pies any better.

They know that the MCFC chicken balti pie is a sacred meal, but it seems like they've not listened and have carried on producing the worst chicken balti pies (although it breaks my pie-laden heart to say that!)

However, do try the peppered steak pie, they are gorgeous. Made with proper steak and pepper, so much so that a few minutes after you've eaten it, you may find a little peppercorn stuck in your teeth, which proves it's not just flavouring.

I just hope that Hollands sort out the chicken balti pies, because if they put their name on snide efforts like they are at the moment, it may harm their reputation

scall1 said:
Hollands Pies are now supplying the pies, which as a big Hollands pie fan, is great for me. I did notice there was no logos on the boards on Saturday, and didn't buy a pie, so presume their logo either isn't on the packagaing, or no-one noticed it.

However, last season at Blackburn I had a Hollands chicken balti pie, and it was truly, easily the worst pie I'd ever eaten.

Hollands have had feedback on their chicken balti pies, and it was a complete thumbs down, so I'm shocked that they haven't tried at all to make their chicken balti pies any better.

They know that the MCFC chicken balti pie is a sacred meal, but it seems like they've not listened and have carried on producing the worst chicken balti pies (although it breaks my pie-laden heart to say that!)

However, do try the peppered steak pie, they are gorgeous. Made with proper steak and pepper, so much so that a few minutes after you've eaten it, you may find a little peppercorn stuck in your teeth, which proves it's not just flavouring.

I just hope that Hollands sort out the chicken balti pies, because if they put their name on snide efforts like they are at the moment, it may harm their reputation
Hollands may have shit balti pies but the others piss over what we had before. Good move.

Indeed Halfpenny, I did notice that their meat pie was on the menu. Hollands meat pie and a bovril in the middle of winter? Oooohhh!

scall1 said:
Indeed Halfpenny, I did notice that their meat pie was on the menu. Hollands meat pie and a bovril in the middle of winter? Oooohhh!
Oh yes, got one in the oven for my dinner now. :P

the only thing bolton have got over us is proper pies (they have greenhalghs). peppered steak was nice (so my dads says)

Halfpenny said:
scall1 said:
Oh yes, got one in the oven for my dinner now. :P

Oooohhh, I might have to stick a peppered steak one in the oven now you've said that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.