Pilger film about the NHS.

Shame Corbyn didn’t get in, would have been great for public services. Probably not too good on Ukraine but overall much better than the Tories. Pity that the electorate had so much hatred for him, some still do even though he’s been gone for some time.
There was as much hatred for him from within his own party as well. Shame.

Shame Corbyn didn’t get in, would have been great for public services. Probably not too good on Ukraine but overall much better than the Tories. Pity that the electorate had so much hatred for him, some still do even though he’s been gone for some time.
It doesn’t help when liar liar Johnson lead the muppets in this country to believe that Corbyn was planning to get shut of the army - what Corbyn actually said was wouldn’t it be a better world if we didn’t need an army. Maybe a Utopian but rather that than a liar.

It doesn’t help when liar liar Johnson lead the muppets in this country to believe that Corbyn was planning to get shut of the army - what Corbyn actually said was wouldn’t it be a better world if we didn’t need an army. Maybe a Utopian but rather that than a liar.
He makes a good point. But while there are crazy people like Putin around it won't happen sadly.

I think the NHS suffers big time from abuse. All you need is an address and you get the treatment you need. I know Aussies that have been in UK hospitals and no questions asked.
They should introduce an NHS ID cards for citizens and permanent residents. If you don't have one you have to pay.

Same thing that happens here, no Medicare card ? then you have to pay.

It's not fucking rocket science, and could save a lot of money.

I think the NHS suffers big time from abuse. All you need is an address and you get the treatment you need. I know Aussies that have been in UK hospitals and no questions asked.
They should introduce an NHS ID cards for citizens and permanent residents. If you don't have one you have to pay.

Same thing that happens here, no Medicare card ? then you have to pay.

It's not fucking rocket science, and could save a lot of money.
The NHS has reciprocal arrangements with other countries and most countries will offer A&E care.

I spoke to a Jordanian woman once who was being released from Salford Royal, they had helped her at A&E but would not perform the surgery she needed and she was going back to Jordan for it.

I am against payment of any kind for whoever in the NHS because once the tills are put in they stay in and it is basic humanity to give people A&E care

The NHS has reciprocal arrangements with other countries and most countries will offer A&E care.

I spoke to a Jordanian woman once who was being released from Salford Royal, they had helped her at A&E but would not perform the surgery she needed and she was going back to Jordan for it.

I am against payment of any kind for whoever in the NHS because once the tills are put in they stay in and it is basic humanity to give people A&E care
Wasn't really talking about a&e more admitted patients.

I’ve a family member who’s a youth officer in one of Labour’s regional organisations and believe me nobody has less time for Corbyn and his followers than Labour. They’re being purged. It’s brutal. They’re the Tories “lite”. And moving closer all the time.

Since I can remember and long before I could vote I was told the NHS wouldn’t survive “the next Tory government” which shows how poor they must be at planning given the fact there’s been so many of them in that time and the NHS is still there and receives more money now than it has at any time in its history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.