Pissing on my Parade! Grrr!

Colly Blue

Hi guys,

Came into work full of the joys and thought I would wait to see if anyone mentioned last night's game.
All I got was "did you watch last night Col?" followed by a ten minute rant, not about how well the team performed but about the state of the pitch and, amusingly enough, the goalposts! If we have money to burn why do we not look after our ground, and in fact own it?
When I commented that it was a fanatstic team performance and we were the last english team in the cup it was followed by a chorus of laughter and "yeah, until your next game".

Why does everyone hate us so much? Or maybe it's just jealousy?
I am keeping schtum for now as I think those who laugh last, laugh longest. But it's getting on my tits this!

Colly Blue said:
Hi guys,

Came into work full of the joys and thought I would wait to see if anyone mentioned last night's game.
All I got was "did you watch last night Col?" followed by a ten minute rant, not about how well the team performed but about the state of the pitch and, amusingly enough, the goalposts! If we have money to burn why do we not look after our ground, and in fact own it?
When I commented that it was a fanatstic team performance and we were the last english team in the cup it was followed by a chorus of laughter and "yeah, until your next game".

Why does everyone hate us so much? Or maybe it's just jealousy?
I am keeping schtum for now as I think those who laugh last, laugh longest. But it's getting on my tits this!

We cant go repalcing the turf mid-season and i seem to remember chelsea havin a pitch that resembled a beach in the too distant past. The guys at the top will surely be buying our ground and the surrounding area i just wish it was sooner rather than later
as regards the guys at work just explain to them your a follower of football not bloody horticulture or feckin D.I.Y so you wanna talk about football not the state of the pitch or posts

The pitch looked slippy and i personally think it suited the way we played, it added pace to the ball and made us speed up.

Thanks every1 for the replies, especially liked this one:

sdavros said:
i got a compliment of a dippers fan and a rag this morning. they both said we were very good. i still told em to fuck off.

LMAO

I don't think we have owt to worry about with all the £££s in the bank but I think credit where it's due, our game play las night was effin brilliant and I just wanted to shout about it! Am quietly confident about Sunday now....dare I say it, think a Bellamy hat trick on the cards ;D

dannybcity said:
I was walking through town harmlessly singing Istanbul to myself when a random rag felt the need to comment..."you're going f**king nowhere". WHY? What's their problem?!

Were you on holiday in London then ?

I just smile and they know - really they do - just look at there eyes !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.