Pisstake

spiritofMVF said:
Spindash said:
Buy it when it comes out then.

If I like it when I see it properly then I will, didnt know there was a big prize for the person to own the new city strip 1st. Must have missed that one!

Yes, you did. Unlucky.

Spindash said:
spiritofMVF said:
If I like it when I see it properly then I will, didnt know there was a big prize for the person to own the new city strip 1st. Must have missed that one!

Yes, you did. Unlucky.

Wow good comeback, clearly a comedy genius!

spiritofMVF said:
danburge82 said:
I think it's just exactly the same as when a band releases an album!
They set a release date and that date has to be adhered to probably for legal reasons, then they release singles to give you a sneaky-peak at what their new album has to offer, they might do a few gigs here and their to promote the album, then they might allow you to pre-order the album on their official website lets say 2 days before HMV/Amazon have it to sell, but they dont actually allow you to have a full listen or full hard copy to the whole album until it is officially released!

Are you gonna complain about your favourite band next time they do exactly this!? Im not! and im not complaining about City doing it with the kits! Umbro did the exact same thing with the new England white kit and nobody died from the suspense of it all and the kits were actually fucking excellent; as im sure ours will be!

Plus dont you think its all abit exciting!?
or is everyone still in a mood cos the website didnt allow them to pre-order their shirts and get Doves tickets for free because it fucked up for a few hours and will probably be absolutely fine by tomorrow but everyone wants to prove to the world that they are City's biggest fan by getting in that first 2500? Alan says; "ooh Dan my shirt came through the post at 9.27:36 on Tuesday! when did you get yours?" "I got mine from the City Store on Wednesday mate!" replies Dan. Alan thinks; "haha, this guys not as big a City fan as me!"

No bullshit, its exactly what I said it was PR shit, if the kits that good it would sell just as good the day release it and if it dosnt then the fans decide. You dont go and buy a car you have never seen. Why should this be any different

well dont fucking buy it then,simples

Ticket For Schalke said:
spiritofMVF said:
No bullshit, its exactly what I said it was PR shit, if the kits that good it would sell just as good the day release it and if it dosnt then the fans decide. You dont go and buy a car you have never seen. Why should this be any different

well dont fucking buy it then,simples

Oh well said brainiac, and here I was counting down the days until I could get my hands on it. state the fuckin obvious why dont you!

dont understand why i can hear you whining, even your posts make me teeth itch!![/quote]

Hey genius, here's a novel idea, if you dont like a post dont read it, just a thought. might stop you scratchin your dentures constently!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.