Pitch invader charged

Re: Facebook

Pigeonho said:
I don't use it, but a pal of mine put a post saying he'd just had a 'successful harvest on Farmville'. He's 34 and lives at home. Now, back onto Bellamy's mate.....!!!

LMAO quality post lol

u will not believe this just been on his profile and it came up 1 mutual friend ??? my daughter just been on phone to her she goin to give him some shit as well ???

I bet this guy is crapping himself and I cant believe he still has a facebook profile showing his employer which college he goes to his girlfriend what town he lives in etc

I almost feel sorry for him.

just sent him a message titled ur a legend...then proceeded to say he'll forever be known as the twat Bellamy made his woman.

HAHAH, Wayne I have said the same all day long! Sometimes in life you do somethng, perhaps infront of a dozen people or so, and you really wish you hadn't done it and proceed to apologise for your, (most likely boozed up), actions. This kid did it infront of 75k live and a world-wide audience of billions!!! I really don't think he realises the size of what he's done!!!

Oh and I would advise against sending him any threatening messages because when he gets his inevitable kicking the police will look into such matters.

Not sure about everyone else but I left him a little message saying how people now know him as 'that dick who bellamy slapped', as per the pics floating about. Then I went onto add how his profile says 'and I always go and watch united, there the best', (his spelling), but how he won't be anymore. I ended it with the word 'twat'. I'm sure a few will have threatened him, however. A pal of mine constantly rang the number being banded about and is even thinking of going to the address too!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.