Pitch Invasion

marco said:
manchester blue said:
SouthStand211 said:
Your an idiot if your even entertaining getting on the pitch for a UEFA Cup match..

Agreed. Pitch invasions belong in the 70's or in the Ryman League or Wolves. It's not cool, it's embarrassing and spoils the event for the non selfish fan. Nobody comes to watch knobhead fans on the pitch but the players, leave it to them.

Stay off the pitch and don't be a knob.
Then acording to you 5000 city fans are knobs for celebrating at Blackburn, its part of the game when something big happens 'get a grip'
Pretty much yes. John Maddocks has summed it up better than me, small time clubs invade the pitch. Think about those in tier 2 who would like to see the players come out and celebrate with the fans, I don't want to see hundreds of spotty yobs on the pitch, I make an exception once a year for Ronaldo, I want the players to come over to the fans not leg it to the tunnel.

Lets just leave it to the likes of Wolves, Torquay and other small time clubs and lets enjoy with the players

listen to u boring cunts... its a bit of fun. and i do recall boro and rangers had won stuff in the last 30 odd years correct? so it wouldnt be as exciting for them if u get my drift.....

plus im guessing we are all "nobs" who ran on the pitch after the playoff semi final ?

and alot of players enjoy pitch invasions, when the fans pick them up ect..

plus its an amazing for the kids i believe every football fan should experience at least one pitch invasion!

kippax88 said:
listen to u boring *****... its a bit of fun. and i do recall boro and rangers had won stuff in the last 30 odd years correct? so it wouldnt be as exciting for them if u get my drift.....

plus im guessing we are all "nobs" who ran on the pitch after the playoff semi final ?

and alot of players enjoy pitch invasions, when the fans pick them up ect..

plus its an amazing for the kids i believe every football fan should experience at least one pitch invasion!

Not going to get in a debate, I'm not boring but I'd sooner watch the players do a lap of honour than a load of selfish, attention seeking, spotty scrotes on the pitch.

Hopefully you'll think it's fun when you're banned for life becuase I can guarantee the first ones on will be.

manchester blue said:
marco said:
manchester blue said:
SouthStand211 said:
Your an idiot if your even entertaining getting on the pitch for a UEFA Cup match..

Agreed. Pitch invasions belong in the 70's or in the Ryman League or Wolves. It's not cool, it's embarrassing and spoils the event for the non selfish fan. Nobody comes to watch knobhead fans on the pitch but the players, leave it to them.

Stay off the pitch and don't be a knob.
Then acording to you 5000 city fans are knobs for celebrating at Blackburn, its part of the game when something big happens 'get a grip'
Pretty much yes. John Maddocks has summed it up better than me, small time clubs invade the pitch. Think about those in tier 2 who would like to see the players come out and celebrate with the fans, I don't want to see hundreds of spotty yobs on the pitch, I make an exception once a year for Ronaldo, I want the players to come over to the fans not leg it to the tunnel.

Lets just leave it to the likes of Wolves, Torquay and other small time clubs and lets enjoy with the players

wolves aren't a small time club u stuck up arsehole
we were in their position 5 years ago or so

what a load of shite. If a pitch invasion happens so fucking what people have grown up never seeing city win fuck all they are bound to be going mental. All these posh toffs stereotyping the pitch invaders and spotty yobs make you piss.
We would get in serious shit for it dont get me wrong but if one happens ill be on there!

even our chairman invaded the pitch at maine rd, its a bit of fun ffs, as long as its just to cheer etc,

but dont smoke or you will be banned ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.