Pitch Invasion

Oh aye, I'm not saying it's fair!

They get away with racist chanting, flares, the whole thing.

We have one pitch invasion, or there's a bit of trouble and suddenly we're the scum of the earth!

Sometime's it's tough being whiter than white! :o)

How about its the UEFA cup semi and we go 1-0 up, courtesy of Bellamy, and then we let in 5, invade the pitch, police horses then confront us, crap all over the pitch, everyone retreats and the game continues, seeing Wayne Bridge run the entire length of the pitch before scoring leaving the game 2-5. Just a thought.

SouthStand211 said:
Your an idiot if your even entertaining getting on the pitch for a UEFA Cup match..

Agreed. Pitch invasions belong in the 70's or in the Ryman League or Wolves. It's not cool, it's embarrassing and spoils the event for the non selfish fan. Nobody comes to watch knobhead fans on the pitch but the players, leave it to them.

Stay off the pitch and don't be a knob.

would be great if we could have a couple of blue flares oh imagine the press if it happened

manchester blue said:
SouthStand211 said:
Your an idiot if your even entertaining getting on the pitch for a UEFA Cup match..

Agreed. Pitch invasions belong in the 70's or in the Ryman League or Wolves. It's not cool, it's embarrassing and spoils the event for the non selfish fan. Nobody comes to watch knobhead fans on the pitch but the players, leave it to them.

Then acording to you 5000 city fans are knobs for celebrating at Blackburn, its part of the game when something big happens 'get a grip'

marco said:
manchester blue said:
SouthStand211 said:

Then acording to you 5000 city fans are knobs for celebrating at Blackburn, its part of the game when something big happens 'get a grip'

so getting to a semi in a euro match constitutes something meteoric, and then gives Blatter & Platini a chance to get at us brits !

Enjoy the party but why play up to the cameras anget the club in trouble.d

Why do stewards never do anything to stop a pitch invasion when it gets above 2 people?

I don't think any club in the history of the competition (well, not any I can remember anyway) has ever had a pitch invasion because they reached the final of the UEFA Cup.

Apart from it being shit ("Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhh, I'm on the pitch, look at me, I can't control my excitement, er, well, actually I can, what do I do now I'm on here, I'll just stand about, give the away fans some shit and then skulk off")and almost always started by the biggest scrotes in the crowd - it's just massively small time.

If the likes of Middlebrough, Rangers and other shitty clubs can control themselves when they get to this final, then if City fans can't it would look absolutely pathetic.

Not to mention the potential for getting in shit.

And before anyone mentions Blackburn, that event was a lot more important for the club and it's future than winning a semi final in Europe's second class cup competition. That was understandable. Anyone wanting to run on the pitch because of a semi final is an attention seeking nob imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.