Pitch invasion

I can understand that point of view but after what happened yesterday are people really just going to stay in there seats and clap politely? its almost a city tradition & I can remember city doing it in 1968 at newcastle,
never really thought about it but what happens at wembley because I might be wrong but I dont remember any pitch invasions there for years?
Ok, but what are you getting from going on the pitch?

Totally unacceptable for anyone to encroach and invade someone's personal space like that. For once, Ian Wright is correct - it is a place of work for these players and they have every right not to be interfered with, just as we all have at work. That said, and you could argue Olsen has highlighted this serious issue, but the "interference" didn't appear in any way malicious and he does appear to exaggerate it. Still unacceptable though.

First guy slapped him on the back of the head like you’d do to a mate joking around, completely out of order and deserves a temporary ban for it but Olsen made the most of it, like he did every time one of our players went near him.

The 2nd was just a collision and again, not something that warranted him holding his face like Will Smith had entered the pitch and slapped him!

The media will focus on that as it’s a negative and Steven Gerrard can go and fuck off and slip over the Scouse ****!
He's not the goalies mate though, if someone on the street slapped or punched me on the back of the head holding his phone up and laughing, I'd smash his front teeth out just to see if he still thinks it's funny.

The second dick tried to push him over with a 2 handed push from the back (like all coked up cowards), collision my arse.

I think there was a third attempt by what looked like a teenager who threw himself into the steward helping him off, I'd be looking for him if I was the club, to have a word.

I would never invade a pitch, but I think I understand why some people do, they simply must be completely encaputured (seems like a word) with the spirit of the moment. The witnessing of the lows and the highs and the dramatic twists and turns, I can understand that while some people can get a grip and stay civilized, others have to jump over stewards and climb on the goalposts, point their phones at things..
Passion.
That's all it is, passion.
And also disregard for people and property, but mostly it's passion

I said prior to the match, the way they were ramping up the talk of pitch invasions, you could just tell it was aimed at us and they'd be watching like hawks. Hay presto.
The knobs that go anywhere near opposition players should be Banned, fucking pricks, but it's a mountain out of a mole hill.

Nothing wrong with pitch invasions. Part of our culture and is city tradition
It's not a City tradition at all, it's happened at loads of clubs over the years, we're no different to any other club in that respect. You seem to be making out like it's our divine right to do it.

The pricks that thought it was a good idea to go anywhere near the Villa keeper are fucking idiots and deserve all they get if caught. Same for the ones that wrecked the goal, there was even a young girl up on the crossbar after it had broken, whoever was in charge of her wants banning too.

All the news reports this morning are talking about the pitch invasion, every half hour on 5live, what a shame a few bellends have given them a stick to beat us with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.