Pitch invasions

Totally - this is cringe worthy, and to be honest pathetic.
We wonder why we're seen as small time??
These people literally give ammunition to everyone who hates us.
Oh and GET OFF THE FECKIN PITCH
Agree.
I also think all the half-arsed invasions for already secured titles kind of takes a bit away from how iconic and spontaneous the 2012 one was. I'd much rather grown men crying in the middle of the pitch than tourists doing Haaland celebrations for their Instagram story

FwqupL9XsAE-yyb
Sell him to the rags, they won't know!

Ok I no longer have SC after 2018 (travelled abroad me), but years of my time home and some away, I never once took snapshots off my phone. Never from Maine Rd and never on CB or Family stand. And I rarely saw others take snapshots either. Maybe I’m just too old for the trend. The only one I remembered was a daytripper couple with a selfie stick.

Ok I’m certain I’m too old. I don’t do tiktok or instagram. To each their own I guess.

Maybe but 90% on that pitch are filming themselves, sad bastards
All about selfies and getting a reaction on their social media,be it Facebook,Twitter,instagram etc,technically they could all be handed banning orders,no one wants to be a party pooper and everyone is entitled to enjoy themselves but ffs come on this is played out now ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.