Pitch invasions

I'm in SSL3, and all for a pitch invasion if we win it last day of the season.
Just don't take the piss staying on ages. You always get a couple of dickheads running about when everyone else has left.
Oh and stay off the goal post, didn't think that was a good image when they broke them the other season.

I'm in SSL3, and all for a pitch invasion if we win it last day of the season.
Just don't take the piss staying on ages. You always get a couple of dickheads running about when everyone else has left.
Oh and stay off the goal post, didn't think that was a good image when they broke them the other season.
And please remember that the fans who sit on the front row and don’t pitch invade are not obstacles to be punched and bruised as you wade through them!

And please remember that the fans who sit on the front row and don’t pitch invade are not obstacles to be punched and bruised as you wade through them!
That is the biggest issue for people of a certain age, with the masses approaching you'll not be able to move back a few rows before full-time.

That is the biggest issue for people of a certain age, with the masses approaching you'll not be able to move back a few rows before full-time.
Why would I want to? I am as big a fan as the ones invading the pitch without thought for anyone else and I have paid for my seat and want to see the players finish off the season just as much as anyone else does. :-)
Although I'm not a great lover of pitch invasions as long as I don't end up with an injured shoulder and bruising as has happened before each to his/her own. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.